Another book down

So this week I finished another roleplaying book for the Status Quo Universe.  This book had a major overhaul of the systems, especially inventory and vehicles.  Everything was stripped down and retooled, with over half the book being re-written or revised so that it all lined up with the work we're doing on the video game side of the project.

Honestly I was kinda shocked at how fast it all came together.  Usually a book takes months and months, maybe even a year, to get all the writing, art, and layout put together for a professional looking product.  From start to finish, this edition of the book took 3 months.

...like, so fast I hope I didn't screw it up, lol.

We release on February 22nd, because it's my birthday dammit.


Here's some art from the book which is basically a collection of all the art I've done for the video game in the last 3 years.  This little cross section doesn't even scratch the surface of the amount of art in the RPG book, or what you'll see in the final video game.  I just grabbed some random favorites.




*Pats self on back*



(Yeah, a LOT of art)




Grab a copy of the RPG here:
https://www.miffedkittypress.com/product-page/status-quo-the-roleplaying-game-5th-edition


Help an indie buy some ramen, lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zbrush to Game Export Pipeline (Part 1)

Big conventions don't care about the little guy anymore.

Build yer own Data-Share